Thursday, August 16, 2012

I'm in Love:

And thank god T.J. doesn't mind.  In fact, he's even described it as "charming" and "sweet."  He's more than likely just impressed that the same guy's been coming around the house for more than two or three weeks.

It's now been three months, and my charming, sweet boyfriend has moved in.  It's a little crowded in the house now but being a good brother, T.J. doesn't complain.  I complain a lot, about everything, but T.J. is nice and quite.
Today, I sent my lovely boyfriend out on a grocery run alone for the first time today, and despite our health-conscious diet (with the occasional exception for bouts of ice cream,) he came back with Frosted Mini Wheats.  I thought it was funny- I started going off about it, because I know that he never eats cereal except when he wakes up at 4:00 am, almost every night, craving a snack.  My boyfriend is quite muscular; I suspect his body is constantly in a state of hunger but he hides it.  At 4:00 am, he thinks I'm asleep, and won't know.

T.J., hearing my endeared rant about the cereal, related a little tale to me that inspired this next comic.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment