Sunday, June 5, 2011

the kindle series:

So I'm about to take the next couple of weeks spending some time slandering Kindle, and it's not because Kindle killed books, but because people who use Kindles killed books.

This series has a tendency to upset small children or trendy hipsters, or a large percentage of awesome people I consider good friends. So I feel there's some need to explain exactly why I hate Kindle so much, and exactly why it is that no matter how awesome you tell me it is, and how bad publishing companies are, and how blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah Kindle is blah, I'll laugh in your face and say, sorry, it's just not for me. So here's why, or at least here is a haiku version of why.

When you looked at me

And held out Dostoyevsky

My heart was complete.


Anyway, if you disagree with me, that's okay. I don't mind. I have some pretty radical and largely unfair and unjustifiable opinions.

Just try and see the funny in them?

Love,

S

1 comment: