Saturday, June 25, 2011

Proclamation:

Well we had a few complaints about the formatting of my comics, as in, at first glance, they are unreadable.  I knew this, but because I was simply uploading old comics I had digitized, I figured you could just click to download the originals and read them as such. 
Well, apparently that's just not professional.  Being that this is my first attempt at internet-comic-ing, I would like to apologize.  While it isn't inherently difficult to click on an image, one time, it is still not as "pretty" as a comic blog should be.

With that being said.

From Henceforth,

My comics will be created specifically to "fit" this blog.  I am also considering scanning my pen-and-paper originals because, let's be honest, my skills on Paint are shoddy at best.  I'm not a terribly good artist either way but I genuinely have no clue how to "art" on a computer.  If anyone wants to offer me lessons, or apply for a position, I will be happy to cooperate. 
So, this is our new format!  I'd like to thank http://www.comicvine.com/ for the awesome upload of the old school Sensation Comic cover I've chosen for our page.  I absolutely love old comic book covers, and will occasionally post some with the url of where I found the media upload.  These in no way reflect any personal work I have done, nor do I take any credit for them.  Many were done before I was born.  So there.

This one was found at http://bdcomics.bdgamers.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/league-of-extraordinary-gentlemen.jpg.


Thank you.  More posts to come soon.

-S.

No comments:

Post a Comment